Impeccable Credit Services explains credit repair tips for keeping your credit in shape.
Credit Repair Tips
- Pay your bills on time
- 30 Day lates can damage your credit more than collections make sure to stay on top of it and pay your bills on time or before 30 days late.
- Keep credit cards paid down to a zero balance
- No one at a 800 credit score keeps a balance on their credit cards. Make sure that you use your credit cards for utility purposes and have the money before you spend. They are geat for emergencies, but if you can avoid living off of credit cards it can help your credit. Credit cards are. not free money.
- Do not use furniture or appliances to build your credit
- Financing furniture or appliances does not build your credit. You may get a low rate or a buying option which is useful, but do not depend on the couch to boost your score 100 points. Pay it down before the interest hits or as soon as. possible.
- Take advantage of 0% offers
- If there are financing options take advantage of them, but be aware of the high interest after the 0% offers.
- Credit repair is a marathon not a sprint
- Credit repair is not something that can be done over night. Make sure you plan accordingly and know that building credit takes time just like repairing credit does.
Prevention is Preservation
By keeping the above tips in mind it can help not only preserve your credit but build it as well. Credit is not something that can just happen over night. It may be smart to reach out to a professional if you do not know where to begin. The guidance a credit repair company can provide can save you more in the long run.
Impeccable Credit Services
Impeccable Credit Services has been in business 18 years with over 20+ years experience in the credit repair field. With two physical locations in the Houston area they can accommodate in person or virtual meetings. We service clients all all across the United States. If you have any questions regarding credit repair please feel free to give us a call 713-378-1500.